1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to edit a DVD before burning.

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by mistymoon, Dec 18, 2004.

1. mistymoon

mistymoon Guest

Hello, I have been using DVD Decryptor and DVD Shrink to make back-up copies of our DVD's and everything is working great. Now I would like to edit (audio & video) some of my kid's DVD's. (Make them a little more family friendly, Shrek for example). I don't believe Decryptor or Shrink can edit. I have Adobe Premiere 6.5 installed on my computer, but I am having a hard time figuring out how to use it. Anyone out ther know of an easy editing program to work with Decryptor and Shrink? Or any advice on shortcuts with Adobe 6.5? Thank you for your help.

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

*moved from DVD-R newbies* <--- that would be a first. I think this would qualify for an advanced question :)

3. pulsar

pulsar Active member

LOL. I got lost after the first sentence!!

4. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

5. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

never mind..I didn't -mistymoon- post all the way through.

6. mistymoon

mistymoon Guest

Thanks for your help. Geestar20, Adobe Premiere 6.5 is a full editing program, but it looks pretty tough to figure out for a newbie like me. I did'nt know I could edit with shrink, thanks for the info., I'll give that a try. Happy Holidays, Mistymoon.

7. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

Depending on what you mean by editing you may want to look at DVDReMake and DVDReMake Pro. You can find them in our software section and also check out the Guides section if you want some help. There's a trial version that you can do everything except actually creating the new DVD files.