Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by Karen1234, Aug 5, 2007.
I have coolsat 5000 AND keys, Can someone tell me how to and where to enter keys for bell vu 91 ?
1. Either Enter 8282 on your remote, or you can hit the “Mute” button on your remote and then hit the “Exit” button.
2. Then Making sure that you have the very top box says 1 Nagravision for Dish Net, or 2 Nagravision for BEV.
3. To enter your keys, you can use the numbers on the number pad, and the info button to change letters. Hit the Info button until you get the letter you want, and then hit the Right Arrow to change slots.
4. Or, you can hit the OK button and a new menu will pop up. Just use your arrows to select the numbers and letters you want and hit the OK button after each one. (Hit the exit button one time to get out of the little pop up screen.)
5. Now scroll down to the data in line 10. Enter the first half of KEY 86 (or Key 00)
in this line.
6. The go to line 11 and enter the second half of Key 86 (or Key 00) in this line.
7. Then go to line 20 and enter the first half of Key 96 (or Key 01) in this line.
8. Next go to line 21 and enter the second half of Key 96 (or Key 01) in this line.
9. Now hit the Exit button.
10. When the next screen pops up asking if you want to save changes, Use your
arrows and select “Yes” and hit the “OK” button.
11. Now, change your channel, and watch TV.
Separate names with a comma.