1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to "Execute the update maker. It will generate the dxar file" in 3.03 OE-C??

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by FrostX, Apr 4, 2007.

1. FrostX

FrostX Guest

How to make this = Execute the update maker. It will generate the dxar file" in 3.03 OE-C.?

2. Jeremy699

Jeremy699 Regular member

Ok.. so i take it you have already downgraded your PSP to 1.5? If you have, it looks like your well on your way to upgrading to 3.03 OE-C. Do you have the 1.50 and 3.03 updaters with the names 150.PBP and 303.PBP in the game folder? If not:

Download the 1.50 Upgrade Eboot, name it "150.PBP", and put it in the oeupdmaker folder.

Download the 3.03 Upgrade Eboot, name it "303.PBP", and put it in the oeupdmaker folder.

On your PSP, run the 3.03 OE-C Update Maker program. This program will create a file called DATA.DXAR in the oeupdmaker folder

Copy the directories 303oeflasher and 303oeflasher% to /PSP/GAME if you are using 1.50, or to /PSP/GAME150 if you are using 3.0X OE

Move the generated DATA.DXAR from oeupdmaker to 303oeflasher directory

Make sure your battery is atleast 80% and plugged in, and you reformat your mem stick first.

IF your already past this step, then im sorry for blabbing, i just didnt want you to mess it up :), to execute the updatemaker, you have to go on ur psp, scroll over to games, down to mem stick, and then run the file "3.03 OE-C Update".

Hope that covers your question.

3. bash247

bash247 Regular member

frostx i think you shouldn't upgrade yet because the new custom firmware will be released in two or three days

4. FrostX

FrostX Guest

Thanx, that really helped. :)

5. fultonla

fultonla Guest

it is much easier just to use the winstaller there is a link in my sig if you are interested