1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to extract ISO image from a PS2 game

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by vuganeja, Oct 19, 2004.

1. vuganeja

vuganeja Member

Hello,
    am a newbie to this. I have a cricket 2004 PS2 PAL game, which I bought and realised that I have a NTSC system in the US. I'd like to extract an ISO image of the game to change from PAL->NTSC. However using ISO buster program, it just extracts a .CUE file.

How do I do this? Any help is appreciated.

thanks,
    Karthik

2. egomaniac

egomaniac Regular member

First thing i think i will advise you on....ALWAYS use the search messages feature if you have a question. Because 99.9% of the time there is an answer to your question somwhere in all the posts on all the forums.

Secondly i will point you to a topic that might help you out alot. I use DVD Decrypter to make ISO files because it is quick and easy...although you can do it with Isobuster if you want. Download DVD Decrypter and use the instructions found here:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/99755
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Venni, Vetti, Vecci[/small]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2004
  3. Ashman1

Ashman1 Regular member

ISO and MDS files are used for DVD based games and have to be burned to a blank DVD. (Use DVD Decryptor)

BIN and CUE files are used for CD based games and have to be burned to a blank CD. (Use Nero)