1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to fix open tray error on my xbox360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by scorpio32, Jan 23, 2007.

1. scorpio32

scorpio32 Member

i got a modded xbox360 i have a samsung sh-d163a and i also have a pioneer 111d im the xbc to backup and burn my games i get 100% complete then i would put it in my 360 it goes to reading it then i get opentray thats it so i tryed cdclone and i get 100% compete so i put it in the 360 i i get the same messege opentray so what am i doing wrong.

2. modster

modster Regular member

first of all, you need to learn how to write so that we can understand what the heck you are asking.

so, please rephase your question!

cheers

3. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

google open tray issue xbox 360, plz use google first. and write it so it take me less than an hour to understand. google ur issue im sure this one comes up.
    here is what i found.

http://www.360mods.net/News/article/sid=71.html

Im not sure if the work around for this issue is putting the latest firmware. It might be because the issue is with the laser moving too far out etc. obviously i assume firmware can fix that issue.

4. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Burn at 4x and use good media.