1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to flash xbox 360 using the Xecuter Blaster NE mod with samsung drive

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by rocky13, Nov 9, 2007.

1. rocky13

rocky13 Member

Hi, Im confused as to what I actually need to be able to flash my samsung drive.
    I figured the xecuter mod would make this process simple but now Im not sure anymore.
    Anyone know what hardware I need to flash with that mod? Is it just like any other flashing tut, or is it actually easier?

The xecuter blaster mod has a L shaped sata cable slot so the xbox doesnt have to be opened again.

I guess the question is how to connect it to my pc...

also, anyone else having trouble finding an xtreme firmware download?

2. jimmycan

jimmycan Member

hi i have the same problem what is the awnser? as my blaster is just a led at the moment and i cant find the awnser

3. martin280

martin280 Member

Uhh, well...

To connect your 360 to the PC you use a SATA Cable. If you don't have one, buy one. One should come with a SATA card that you will have probably bought, it needs a VIA chipset. The SATA Cable should plug in to the Blaster 360 and the SATA card I guess.

Basically you just follow the normal tutorial. If you don't know what I am talking about, you should google "Xbox Textbook Tutorial" and it's probably going to be near the top. It's a PDF tutorial that will assist you.

Download that and read it a couple times, watch the video a couple times, it basically tells you what you need to know. Just realize you have the Blaster 360 so it's going to look a little different, but it's still the same instructions of powering on/off etc.

4. chopper18

chopper18 Member

HELLO PEOPLE I HAVE THE OLD XBOX360 BLASTER AND NEED TO FLASH MY DRIVE CAN YOU HELP ME THANKS.