1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to FTP games to HD w/out modchip?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by brogan24, Jan 14, 2005.

1. brogan24

brogan24 Member

Hello...i've looked through most of the subjects here & can't some answers to a couple questions I have...I have an original PS2 v1.0 & just got HD Advance 2.0, a 120 gig maxtor HD, the network adapter, etc (w/no modchip)...a friend of mine is putting the correct files on my memory card so that I can play the games off the HD...I have a bunch of downloaded PS2 games sitting on my HD on my computer & wanted to know if/how I can FTP them to the PS2...I also have swap magic, but wanted to know if there was some way to get the games FTP'd from the computer HD to the PS2 HD w/out having to use the slide tool...I have absolutely no experience w/doing anything like this w/the PS2...I have completely modded several xbox's w/just about every mod you could...just nothing w/this...can anybody give me some help?

2. yellow13

yellow13 Member

I have the exact same question. For now at least what you could do is use HDL Dumb to transfer from PC to PS2, but I, too, want to know how to use FTP.