1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get .cso images working on 3.10oea ?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mike172, May 31, 2007.

1. mike172

mike172 Member

Hi everyone. i HOPE this isnt related to piracy or anything. So i have a cso file (the compressed version of an iso right ?) So i have got Sega collection as a cso file. and im not really sure what to do with it. Do i need to create a folder in the PSP named ISO and then drop the cso in it like you used to be able t on the old version? remember this psp is 3.10oea

Im kinda new to all this home bre stuff, and the last psp i had was one you couldnt mod or downgrade. So ive finally got myself one with 3.10oea on it. Ive spend the last 2 days trying to figure out how to convert psx iso's to eboot and managed to get Both gran Turismo 2 and Tomb Raider 3 working as an eboot which, you drag and drop into the psp files.

Many thanks for any help, and im sorry if this falls under piracy, lets just pretend i ripped it form a game i allready have and want to experiment :)

ALSO

Is it possible to get Windowx Xp or Vista on 3.10oea, but not the stupid portal thing which you need to open through the internet...if so can you link me to any info or instructions and is it worth it ?

2. Megaman17

Megaman17 Regular member

-Yes, u need to have a ISO folder to play games.
    (Supports *.iso & *.cso)
    **U don't need to run Device Hook.

-Managed to convert PSX ISOs? Great!

-Nope, there only portals.
    No real Windows Xp or Vista on PSP
    But i think there's a Windows 98 for the PSP
    But it runs like a turtle!

-Nope, windows on PSP is REALLY NOT worth it.

3. mike172

mike172 Member

excelent cheers.thanks for the help