1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get dew u codes the easy way

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by nick9087, Oct 7, 2005.

1. nick9087

nick9087 Guest

I have discovered a trick to get FREE DEWU CODES, without much effort and without spending tons of money buying Mountain Dew! You can get your Xbox in just 3 Days if you use my technique!

The Mountain Dew company is partnered with yahoo during this promotion, and their system email address is mountaindewsweepstake@yahoo.com This is an automated technical support address that is used to help users find answers to common problems. What the Mountain Dew company doesn't know, is that there is a glitch in the system where you can get free DewU codes by confusing this automated address!

If you send an email to this address with a specific format using HTML coding, you can trick the system into giving you 10 free unused codes. All you need is 1 unused DewU code for this to work. What happens is when you send your valid DewU code along with the HTML coding to this address, the system becomes confused. Within 72 hours, the system will send an automated response with 10 new unused DewU codes to you! The only problem is that the original DewU code that you send will become invalid, but that doesn't matter, since you are getting 10 more anyway! I have tried this many times, and I have already gotten 3 Xbox's and I am working on getting more!

What Does This Mean?:

If you follow the instructions below, you can turn 1 DewU code into 10 DewU Codes. If you do this 5 times with 5 different DewU codes, you will end up with a total of 50 DewU codes. If you do this 55 times with 55 different DewU codes, you will end up with 550 DewU codes, which is enough to get that Xbox! The possibilities are ENDLESS!

You can do this as many times as you want, as long as you use a VALID DewU code each time! This is How it's Done:

Send an email to and have the subject be "DewU" and type this in the message field:

http://dewu.yahoo.com/ud/0249901/code="type your valid DewU code here"0093kd0983ld0al08dawe.html

Where the HTML code says "type your valid DewU code here" you need to replace that text with your valid Dew U code. This command will trick the system into sending you 10 unused codes within a 72 hour period.

Here is an EXAMPLE: (Note: The code below is NOT valid)

http://dewu.yahoo.com/ud/0249901/code="DKA1K9POR3"0093kd0983ld0al08dawe.html

REMEMBER: Your DewU Code MUST BE UNUSED or this will not work! If you put in a DewU code that has already been used the system won't send you anything back.

This is the EASIEST way to get Mountain Dew Codes! This method has been tested by hundreds of people just like you, and it has been proven to work FLAWLESSLY! You're satisfaction is GUARANTEED! Try it before this glitch in the system is fixed!

Have fun!
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

Amazing.

Either this guy is a complete idiot or the sad fact is that there be even bigger idiots who fall for this particular idiot.

Oh, and by the way, if you can't comprehend what I just wrote, and you really want to win thru this method, make sure you forward these codes to me in a pirvate message and I will make sure that he gets them . . .
  4. GlueEater

GlueEater Regular member

I see all these ppl saying how easy it is to win w/ the Dew/pepsi thing and i get pissed. My school has a contract with coca-cola co. My old school use to have a contract w/ pepsi. I just transfered this year.
  5. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

Do you live in the South?

I love mountain dew and unfortunately I'm in the the great state of Georgia where coke reigns supreme. Even my college only had coke on campus!

Pepsi is basically banned from restaurants and places with vending machines. Pathetic really.

We sit here and read about monopolies in the computer industry, well look at the soda industry. Unless you go to a grocery store or gas station, you hardly ever see a place that offers both Coke and Pepsi products, not to mention the 7-Up/Dr.Pepper products out of Texas (I have to list this because it is once in a blue moon that I find Sun Drop, an alternative to Mountain Dew that I also enjoy).

There should definitely be a change to this to prevent Pepsi or Coke, notably Coke, from keeping out the competition.

Ironic how this mirrors software and hardware companies with computers.
  6. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

haha nice try but thats dumb as fuk why would they need a code of ur first haha
  7. GlueEater

GlueEater Regular member

No I live in Southern California. But I guess I should be greatful because California has just passed a law making it so that you can't buy junk food at all in schools.