1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get LOTS of episodes onto DVD?!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dan72588, Jun 24, 2007.

1. dan72588

dan72588 Regular member

Hi, in case you don't know i'm a noob! but anywho i can get 20 episodes at 175mb approx. on DVD and then watch them on computer but not DVD player of course but my question is i know how to make dvd compatible episodes but when it's compatible with the dvd player it can only have 3-4 episodes approx.

This is not what i want...i want more episodes to fit onto DVD so i can watch it on my dvd player. Is there a way to fit lots of episodes onto dvd and be compatible with dvd player?! thanks

2. olyteddy

olyteddy Regular member

3. dan72588

dan72588 Regular member

Ok, i know that, and i even have some players like that BUT the problem is this is for someone else who has a normal dvd player and WILL NOT buy one of those players! So is there anyway to get those episodes or more than 3-4 episodes on a dvd which works with any dvd player? thanks

4. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

you can convert as many as you want with a program like Nero Vision or ConvertXtoDVD but the more episodes on the disk the less pic quality will be.

5. enjoisx

enjoisx Member

but after you convert them they each have their own Video_TS folder. how do you burn each folder to the dvd so that it plays using a program like nero, which automatically gives you only one audio and video ts slot each? or is there a way to combine each epsiode(avi) into one Video_TS folder with the conversion?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2007
  6. dan72588

dan72588 Regular member

Just use DVD author...it's so easy i can use it! lol...i'm like a SUPER nub so it should be real easy for you! just add you MPEG files once you have it converted from AVI and bam it makes the dvd for you!

7. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

DVD Shrink will aslo do this, but as already stated if you put any more than 4 or 5 on one DVD it will probably not even be viewable due to the compression.

Here is a guide Episode disk with Shrink

8. tennisboy

tennisboy Guest

convertxtodvd is the way to go it will solve your problem. At 1 time i was like u but this site helped me. thanks