1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get most space of out Pro Duo

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by r1000, Sep 28, 2007.

1. r1000

r1000 Member

Hello, I have I just got a 4gb mem stick... I only have one game (ISO) there and maybe like 5 games saves. The game is puzzlequest and it's really not a big game. But the mem card is showing almost half of the storage is already used???

Does is matter what file structre the card is in, I think I currently have it in Fat, will Fat 32 help, NTFS, will the PSP recognize those other file structures, do you think my card is corrupt? The reason I ask, In several failed attempts to get MGS portable ops (and I'm still trying to get this to work), I inadvertently disconnected the PSP from the computer in the middle of copying files over. I reformated the drive after that.

thanks in advance

2. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

Go to My computer>(MS) and select view - folder options - show hidden files.

There is possibly files hidden somewhere inside the memory stick in a folder called Recycled.

Also, where did you buy the MS from, is possibly a fake

3. r1000

r1000 Member

i'm starting to think that is could be fake... i did get it off ebay.. in a closed package, but it does say PRO duo and it looks exactly like the stick my friend has, and it even has the adpater to use with the cameras...

4. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

Ive recently purchased 7 fake batteries from ebay all from different sellers and all different batteries and all sayin genuine!
    All i want is 1 pandora battery!!!!

5. OcelotRev

OcelotRev Member

ok dude just copy all you data you want to keep on your psp and then reformat you psp

6. larrylje

larrylje Active member

You can find out if the MS is fake or not.

Go to Games Menu and go to Memory Stick. Make sure you don't click on it and go to the Games listings. Just go to Memory Stick and press triangle. Then choose information when the pop out menu comes out from the right.

Look where it says MagicGate. If it says unknown then its fake. If it says supported then it isn't fake.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2007