1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get to EvoX options?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Drez143, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Drez143

Drez143 Member

I just installed an Aladdin Advance 64 chip, and when I turn on my Xbox by holding down the power button, the light flashes from orange to green, and at the start up screen, the EvoX symbol apears in the upper left hand spot on my screen, but then it just loads up the stock MS settings screen. The chip came with no instructions on how to use it and no "start up" cd, if you even need one. I know there is suppose to be special settings you get with the chip itself, how do I get to those settings? And If its an .iso file I need, where could I get it? XBox is version 1.4, thanks for your time and input.

2. fedaykin

fedaykin Regular member

Usually if you do see that symbol in the corner at the loading screen then you've successfully loaded the bios to the chip. Now what you have to do is put the evox dashboard file on your hard drive in able to use evox.
    You should be able to play back ups at this point, so youre good there.
    Do you have a dvd burner or access to one? Id say w. a version 1.4 you may get away w cd burner. You have to burn evox to a disk and get it to read.