1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to i burn a game (i have modchip already)

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by brpimp85, Jan 20, 2007.

1. brpimp85

brpimp85 Member

I Just downloaded this game and im trying to put on a dvd to play on my ps2. the game that i download is all on winrar archive. i have the DVD Decrypter already. anybody can help me with that. i aprecciate the help.

2. orthogonl

orthogonl Regular member

Extract the first file in the sequence. Burn the resulting image file using DVD Decrypter (Mode->ISO->Write).

3. brpimp85

brpimp85 Member

So all im goin to burn to the dvd is the single ISO file that i have?

4. orthogonl

orthogonl Regular member

Yes. When the files have been extracted (uncompressed), a CD/DVD image file will be produced. The CD/DVD image is an exact digital replica of a CD/DVD, whereby all of the data is stored in one file to completely preserve the data structure and integrity of the CD/DVD. Some common disk image formats include: .BIN/.CUE, .IMG, .NRG, .MDF/.MDS, .CCD, and .IMG. These disk images can be burned using software such as Nero, Alcohol 120%, DVD Decrypter, and ImgBurn.

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

brpimp85,

In the future we don't want or need to know that your ISO is downloaded. Just say that you have "such and such" ISO and we're all good to go ;)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2007