1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to i fix my xbox 360? it failed during flashing

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by *agent47*, Mar 28, 2007.

1. *agent47*

*agent47* Guest

i was flashing my xbox 360 and it failed during flashing.

i found the orig.bin file again. i want to flash this onto my xbox 360 but because my xbox is firmware 4.2 it needs to have 0800 mode disk to enable it to show up on the computer in ms-dos so i can flash it!!!

the drive does not eject or respond. so any idea how i can get it detected in MS-Dos so i can flash it?

i have 2 onboard sata ports on my motherboard. i always use them to flash and they are fine.

my drive is samsung MS25

THank u so much whoever helps me!!!!

2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Get a VIA6241 and do the bad-flash. If your drive doesn't spin up, and you get no red lights while trying to boot the 360, then it sounds dead to me. You can send it here if you want and I can try and recover it for you.

3. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

I am having the same problem with my ms25. Pc crashed during flash and now i get error 65 and the drive seems in a constant state trying to eject all the time but doing nothing.
    just ordered a via card so hopefully the bad flash recovery will work.