1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to include Scene Selections Using Dvd-Shrink???

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by ozrookie, Jun 12, 2004.

1. ozrookie

ozrookie Regular member

Hi guys,

I know how to use Dvd Shrink to back-up a movies, but i don't know how to put "Scene Selections" on the Menu??
    Hope someone would able to help.
    BTW if possible can someone show me steps by steps.

Cheer :)

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

OK, I'm confused :)

What exactly do you mean by putting the scene selections in the menu? Do you mean after you re-author?

3. bigorange

bigorange Active member

If you re-author in shrink, forget it. Any re-authoring destroys menu function. You must use a program like Instantcopy, recode 2, etc. Your only other alternative is to use shrink, then use a program to create menus ie. DVDlab or nerovision express, etc.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG] [bold]GO VOLS![/bold]........Dell Media4600, XP home,Pentium 4 @2.80GHz/800Mz, 512MB, 280 HD w/8MB, 17" flat panel, AIO-A920, 8x DVD-ROM, integrated 5.1 audio, HP dc4000, Plextor PX-708UF[/small]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2004
  4. ellizit

ellizit Guest

What about using the simple "Entire Disc" method? If there are parts that you do not care about, just pull the compression way down (more compression), and raise the compression (less compression) on the parts that you do care about. That way the scene selection will remain, as well as all the other features on the disc. Let us know how it goes.