1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to install Auto Installers???

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by AcidC0RE, Feb 25, 2005.

1. AcidC0RE

AcidC0RE Member

Ok I got my XBOX v1.6 modded with the Xenium ICE chip upgraded HDD to 200GB, flashed the chip with Evox M8_16_LBA48. I can FTP with FlashFXP to the XBOX, I can even FTP into the Xenium's FTP client. I used FlashFXP to transfer EvolutionX Dashboard. My problem is that I haven't been able to load either Slayer's Auto Installer or Auto Installer Deluxe and all the media I have used was: Verbatim CD-R; Verbatim CD-RW; Verbatim DVD+RW; Ridata DVD-R 04 Grade A. Is there some menu that I need to launch these from or is it supposed to auto launch as soon as I put the disc in the drive and close it? On Auto Installer Deluxe I have tried it on CD and DVD using AID Dummy CD and AID Recreate. Which menu should I be in when trying to load these discs? So far the only disc I have been able to play was an original game while in EvoX dashboard to reboot and it went into the game. This seems how It should work for these auto installers too...
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. AcidC0RE

AcidC0RE Member

Forget it. It was the media I was using. The Ridata DVD-R o4 works. It's just that the first 2 disc's I burned failed in Nero. I had to use Alcohol 120 instead. It will now boot into the disc.

3. sniper619

sniper619 Guest

what is a Xenium ICE chip

4. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

It's one of the modchips that allows people to do nifty things with their Xbox =).

5. sniper619

sniper619 Guest

like waht kind of things

6. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

Like transfering money from overseas bank accounts with account numbers found online ;)

7. sniper619

sniper619 Guest

like how do u use mods and what mods or hacks r their
    for halo 2