1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Install GPSP (Gameboy Advance Emulator)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by beatz, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beatz

beatz Regular member

Note: All tutorials by my name are done by me and copyrighted by me thx all the applications i show are done by the creater.

10. GPSP Version 0.9 (gameboy advance emulator)

GPSP is a gameboy advance emulator it emulates and play gba roms (gameboy advance games) at full speed! it is a very handy emulator.

NOTE: also there is no need to download a gba_bios file as i have included it in the GPSP folder just put your games in and your good to go!

download here >>>
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/au7wdz

INSTALLATION

1. Download GPSP and open the folder.

2. Drag the GPSP and the GPSP% folders to your psp GAME folder.

3. Now download a rom (i cannot tell you where these are becuz this is illegal) and put it in the GPSP folder. (search on google for some roms i have only included 1 game for you to try. [games])

4. Once your satisfied with your games on your psp go to the game section and load up GPSP.

5. you will be at a main screen click X to go to the settings and make the display to 16:9 (fullscreen) then click back and go to load new game and just click start or O to play your desired game (first screen) (NOTE: game must be in .gba format to play)

6. Your all set to play gameboy advance on your psp!

Note: This tutorial is from my major tutorial guide im am making it more clean check it out here
    ↓↓↓
    → http://forums.afterdawn.com/message_edit.cfm?msg_id=2978893

Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.