1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOw to install themes on 3.90 m33

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Eddiez78, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Eddiez78

Eddiez78 Member

Hi, I'm new to psp modding and I reacently installed CFW on my fat PSP and then upgraded to the new 3.90 m33 CFW. I was wondering if anybody could explain to me how to install themes, or throw me a link to where I can find more info. I've tried seaching for hours, but most posts just talk about 'the new themes' they're using, but not how to install them. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. SL7Rips

SL7Rips Regular member

3. N01NOob

N01NOob Regular member

There are two kinds of themes....(or even more)
    PTF Themes - Are themes which don't need flashing to your Flash0
    You can place them in 'X:\PSP\THEMES\' where X is the Letter of your PSP Drive....

Flashing Themes (or whatever you call them) - Are themes which needs flashing to your PSP's Flash0
    You can place them in their proper place in your flash0....
    (But before flashing make sure you have read the readme file and you know what you are doing cause this method may permanently render your PSP Useless .... You have been warned.....)

:)

4. Eddiez78

Eddiez78 Member

thanks for the info guys. I think I'll stick to the PTF themes for now, but maybe I'll try to flash a theme one of these days whenever I find more info on how to do it. By the way, I've installed a few PTF themes and they look great. thanks again

5. N01NOob

N01NOob Regular member

Flashing Themes are much cooler than those PTF...But PTF are much less riskier if you don't know what your doing....
    :)