1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Load 'PSUL -s'

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by nicenikko, Apr 9, 2005.

1. nicenikko

nicenikko Member

Hi. . .
    I have set up my PSO, but i don't know how to run 'psul-s' like it says in so many forums and tutorials, please could someone help, as i am getting bored of putting in all my registration codes everytime i want to boot a back up. I tried it in Command Prompt, but i don't really know what i'm doing. . . so if anyone can tell me what files i need and what to do with them, that'd be great :D.
    Thanks
    Nick

2. Quezacotl

Quezacotl Regular member

just write in command prompt "psul -s" when you are in same directory as psul.exe and crt0.s are.
    then do that "registration process"(you can type whatever u want) and after warpscreen there comes an error, then it's done and u never need to do that registration again.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2005
  3. nicenikko

nicenikko Member

Hi. . .
    Thanks for the reply, but i don't get you, can u do a step by step for me, the directory, and stuff, and how to get there, i'm sorry, but i'm sh!t at stuff like this :( . Thanks Again,
    Nick

EDIT - OK, i now have that file, crt0.s, but i dunno what to do with it, please help . .

Last edited: Apr 10, 2005
  4. Quezacotl

Quezacotl Regular member

5. nicenikko

nicenikko Member

Thanks for that Quezacotl , i managed to sought it, using the link you gave me to that automatic.exe thing, thanks again,
    Nick