1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to make 1DVD w/ 1menu & 2files = 2dvds w/ 1menu &1 file each?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kbearmone, Mar 8, 2005.

1. kbearmone

kbearmone Member

I have these dvds w/ 2 eps on each one and 1 menu. Now I want to put each eps. on an individual dvd, w/ a menu. I tried DVD Shrink re-author, but the menu is void. I think I can use DVD dcrypter but I can't tell what to choose when it makes that list w/ the VOBs and ISO. I have no idea what that means. I have Nero StartSmart and DVD Clone, can any of these programs do the job? If not, what can?

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

You need Nero VIsion Express.. Those programs you mentioned wont do what you need. You could also use DVD Remake, but NVE would be easier. You can download the trial version at Nero and try it out for free for 30days to see if you like it.

3. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

you can try dvdlab and tmpgenc dvd author too!

;-])-~~~~~

4. dimad

dimad Regular member

DvdReMake should do what you want quite easily. Simply hide what you don't want on each disk and you are done. You can even modify menus to disable access to removed parts.

5. kbearmone

kbearmone Member

I have NVE. First I go to DVD Shrink re-author and save 1 title to my hard drive. Then I go to NVE, make video, then add video file, it starts copying and then says it's going to put the file under some name, I hit ok, everything goes great, until it says that it can't insert any more titles, I say okay, then it says something about virtual memory too low, I hit okay, and it shuts down. Everytime. I even went back to DVDshrink and compressed the file. The file is only an hour long show. Nero isn't working for me, anyway, I can't even add chapters to avi files, which I asked about in another thread. So, forget NERO, is there anything else.

I will try dvdlab and TMPGEnc. But I'll still take more suggestions.

6. kbearmone

kbearmone Member

Is dvdReMake a freeware if so, where can I download it.

7. kbearmone

kbearmone Member

I tried DvdReMake's trial version, but it wouldn't let me export b/c it's a demo. I wish I knew that in the beginning. That sucks.

8. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

You can go the NeroVisionExpress route it is a trial 30 day period and will do everything for those 30 days. I have a guide at my website if you need some assistance (link in sig)