1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to make a copy of a backup?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by OliMaylen, May 14, 2007.

1. OliMaylen

OliMaylen Member

Hi everyone,

I have read many posts by people saying they have made copies of backup Xbox360 games with ClonCD, DVD Decrypter, ImgBurn etc.

I have tried all methods with all 3 but still at the same point each time it fails to read the ISO and goes no futher (at 21% each time.)

Does anyone know why this is, or if there is something I am doing wrong?

Does anyone know any info or lin ks to tutorials etc to actually copy a 360 game backup rather than the original game?

Any help would be greatly received.

Thanks.

2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

You can use DVD Decrypter, just go to mode/iso/read and read the disc. Be warned, you may get errors with cheap media. Use Verbatim DVD+R DL discs for your backups and you won't have any problems.

3. OliMaylen

OliMaylen Member

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Yeah I tried that. But 21% through reading the ISO before I even start to write it comes up wit an error message. I could get the error message and post it if that would help solve the problem, or are you meaning that the problem was that because I used cheap DL DVD in the first place for burning the backup?

thanks

Last edited: May 14, 2007