1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to make a iso?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sf49ers, May 18, 2007.

1. sf49ers

sf49ers Member

First of all I just wanted to say thanks for all the help with changing the firmware. I was at 2.71 then had to go to 1.5 and now I'm at 3.40 oe-a. :) I had a bunch of people that helped and let me tell you I was lost without them. lol. anyways I'm looking to make a iso from a game I have and not sure what programes I need to make the iso and to put it on the memory card to play it. any help would be great. thanks again everyone at afterdawn.

2. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

im typing in the dark soo excuse all mistakes. u need a program to make an Iso or Cso file. The program im best acquinted with is UMD Generator. Get 4.0 or latest one out. Look for it through google. mmmmm google! if u still need help looking for it or wut not, jus leave a reply.

3. sf49ers

sf49ers Member

downloading 4.0 now, thanks

4. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

ya and once u download it...u drag the files into the empy page thingy....go to the tab that says umm i think like Umd properties or something, and u can name the UMD. then u can hit Alt + C to make a compressed iso which takes up less space , or u can hit alt + S to make an iso

5. sf49ers

sf49ers Member

ok now I'm lost. I've got the umdgen 4.0 but cant figure out how to work it. I cant even locate the game in the psp. I think I must be missing something. thanks for any help

6. jonnymint

jonnymint Member

have you got the rip files of you game?

7. sf49ers

sf49ers Member

must not be because I have no clue as to what your talking about. lol. I have a original game that I want to pratice with and back up to play off the memory stick.

8. jonnymint

jonnymint Member

oh so all you have is a umd?, and UMD Generator 4.0

9. sf49ers

sf49ers Member

yep and the firmware updates to 3.40 oe-a. I'm still very , very new to the psp. lol.

10. sf49ers

sf49ers Member

anyone able to help me with this one? Please :)

11. sf49ers

sf49ers Member

is there maybe a guide that someone can point me to so I can get working on this? I was able to do the firmware crap and now I'm stuck. anyone? Please? am I in the wrong forum or something?

Thanks