1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to make a PERFECT copy of ps2 ??

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by kgbstud, May 3, 2004.

1. kgbstud

kgbstud Member

Hi, Ive had my mod chip for about 2 months now, and I am just now got it to work yesterday, and today I try it and the son of a BiT/ch don't work, But from this I know it is my backups. I have a version 4 ps2, and I no solder chip and the swap magic combo. I use Nero to burn the games and like 4 havnt worked. I used these cheap as/s Dvds that I made the mistake of buying because I thought they were something else and I suppose that is half the problem, But I do have plenty of Ritek brand DVD that are very high quailty and should get the job done for that is the brand that I use on my movie back ups. Ok So I am using a Toshiba 2x SD-r50002(Something like that) Burner, and I have Nero 6 Software to burn with. I normally just do the dvd copy but those don't seem to work, Should I just use DVD X Resuce to rip the files on to my Hard Drive and then use Nero to burn to disc, but then Do I make it ISO disc or Bootable ? It would be really helpful If someone could give me clear directions on how to make them work with this chip set up and similar hardaware, thanks for your interset in my post.

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

one of the simplest softwares to use to backup your ps2 games is dvd decrypter and its free just use the iso read mode to create your image on your hard disc then use the iso write mode to burn it to dvdr