1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to make iso

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by marrero66, Feb 2, 2008.

1. marrero66

marrero66 Member

I look alot of thread of how to dump iso but they all says it has to be 1.50.is there any way to dump my games using 3.80 M33-5 and slim psp.

2. cb0635

cb0635 Guest

yes if you have the vshmenu enabled (there are other ways but this is the easiest). in the xmb press select and it will come up with a little menu. under usb device (i think thats it) change it from memory stick to umd disc. then press select to quit the vsh menu. activate the usb and on the computer copy the iso it somes up with to your computer. if you have any queries please ask

3. syphonkid

syphonkid Member

once u copy the iso to your computer download UMDGEN and then u can compress the iso files to take up less space on you memory stick

4. marrero66

marrero66 Member

Thanks cb0635 did what you said and i made a copy of my starwars game
    with no problem.thanks a million.

5. bu22ard

bu22ard Regular member

obviously vsh menu mehtod in m33 is the easiest way, but IF you want homebrew to do it i recommend umddaxdumper

6. familyy

familyy Member

i have a 3.71m33-4 fat psp wheni opy iso to the umd it does not copy.thecomputer says it is protected os somethimglike that.so how to copy iso on umd.and does it have to be a blankumd or any one?