1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Make Menus

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by sshaned, Aug 11, 2004.

1. sshaned

sshaned Member

I just ripped my copy of butterfly effect and there is two versions and I was wondering is there any way to put both versions of that movie on one disk but with a menu so that you have the option to pick the theatrical or directors cut, Now I did burn both to one disk but they play one after the other, I use dvd decrypter, dvd shrink and nero I also have easy cd/dvd creator with dvd builder but that doesnt work any ideas or suggestions ? thanks in advance.

2. DiRect

DiRect Regular member

Hi,
    You can try TMPGEnc DVD Author. Please search our forums before you post.

Regards,
    DiRect

3. bigorange

bigorange Active member

I prefer NeroVision Express(NVE) over TMPGEnc DVD Author. It will allow you to add 4 or 5 shows/movies and create a menu with which to go to each one. You can also add chapters.

You can put in custom or imported backgrounds, moving backgrounds or menu buttons, and a host of other cool stuff.

You must do all your compressing and/or re-authoring before adding your files, then after creating your menu it has a software remote control with which you can preview your work. After all is to your liking you can then burn from the same app(NVE).

It is in the Nero Ultra 6 package which has a trial download each month(must be reloaded each month, you can do this indefinitely until you decide to buy-which I highly recommend as it has tons of audio/video apps).

Remember, the more you add, the more you must compress, the less the quality. I use it for TV episodic shows than for multi movies, but it will work for either.

4. DiRect

DiRect Regular member

Hi,
    Does NeroVision have audio menu's? Just wondering?

Regards,
    DiRect

5. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Not sure what you mean by audio menu, you can go here and look at the NVE manuel or download it if you wish. It is designed to create a working menu for your VIDEO footage.

http://www.nero.com/us/631940506532534.html
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG] [bold]GO VOLS![/bold]..Dell Media4600, XP,Pentium 4 @2.80GHz/800Mz,512MB,280HDw/8MB,17" flat panel,AIO-A920,8xDVD-ROM,integrated 5.1 audio, HPdc4000,PlextorPX-708UF,LiteOn SOHW 832S dual layer[/small]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2004