1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to modd my ps2??plz..help

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by athulani, Feb 28, 2012.

1. athulani

athulani Member

Hai....Guys...i had. recently purchased a ps2....i had only 4 games with me...i am not able to play..games that i downloaded from the internet...

can anyone tell me how to mod the latest ps2 slim (SCPH-90004)... i have tried to mod using the game swap trick but..it was a failure...for swapping i used splinter cell choas theory....i had done every exactly as mentioned....but when i tries to swap...it says that...ps2 error...blah...blah....

can u please tell how to modd...it....

I AM LIVING IN INDIA...AND HERE MODCHIP OR SWAPDISK are not available.......

so plz....help me...plz...plzz.....

2. Kannz

Kannz Regular member

install this to your memory card. read the directions on the site. since your using a slim ps2 its very easy to do you just need to block all the sensors that tell the ps2 that your lid is open so you can swap disks. take a look at this if you need help blocking the sensors. if you need any more help just ask.