1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to order 'Game' in PSP's MemStick?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by pr0n, Feb 13, 2007.

1. pr0n

pr0n Member

Hi guys, I just wanted to know if there's a way to order your ISOs, homebrew, etc in the 'Game' folder of the PSP.

For example, when I go to the Game menu on the XMB, then scroll down to Memory Stick and enter it, I get all my games and homebrew arranged apparently in a random matter. What I want is to order them the way I want, for example list the ISOs first, then the homebrew apps, like emulators and video players, etc.

Thanks.

2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

Custom Firmware?

for 303OEB atleast, it goes in the order it's written to the Mem Card.

so copy it all back to your pc, then exit out of usb mode on ur psp and goto game, memory card, make sure nothings there, then go back and start usb mode again, and copy 1by1 what order u want the stuff in.

that's how i do it anyway, and since i don't add homebrew just switch iso and psx games around, those stay at top.

3. pr0n

pr0n Member

Weird, I have 3.03 OE-C, but i just deleted PMP mod AVC (a homebrew video player), exited USB mode, checked MemStick in PSP, then went back to USB mode, re-copied the program to the memstick, and I check again and it's there in the same place it was before, I even removed the __SCE__ prefixes from both folders and the damn thing is still where it was before :(

also, I switch constantly my game ISOs from PC-PSP, but they always appear in the same place every time :eek:

Thanks anyways for your response.

4. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

use sei psp tool.

5. pr0n

pr0n Member

Cool, where can I get the latest version? (Google comes up with many sites, though I wanna be sure to have the latest version ;) )