1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to patch a game??

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by FreeGamer, Apr 11, 2005.

1. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

ok I downloaded a patch for my game but can someone give me directions on how to patch a game?? thank you

2. E_Pizza

E_Pizza Regular member

This patch is probably in .ppf format but im not sure as you havent specified. if it is then you wil need the PPF-O-MATIC 3.0 at http://www.megagames.com/console/files/pdx-pom3.zip then load the ppf patch using this program and apply to an .iso image of your game that you wish to fix. If this information does not help you could you please explain in a lot more detail about the patch and game etc..

3. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

ok thank you! you helped me alot! BUT lol the one I downloaded from the site is not is ppf form! : (!! I downloaded the software to patch a ppf file but it is not ppf! Is there somewhere I can get one?? I tried ps2nfo but it is not working now at the moment it says

4. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

so how can I patch a .cue and a .bin file to a game?? because I cannot find the .ppf file for this game

5. tmfloria

tmfloria Active member

It may help if we know what game you're trying to patch

6. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow...I don't know how that is gonna help when all I'm asking is how to patch a cue and bin file

7. davemy

davemy Guest

When using PPF-O-matic do I want to check the Apply Undo-Patch-Data button when combining the two files?