1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to play every psp iso out there?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kato071, Dec 15, 2007.

1. kato071

kato071 Member

I'm a noob so here is the question. How do I play every psp game from first to the latest game out there with a memory stick. Do I have to downgrade first and upgrade or just upgrade is enough? And I don't plan to play emulators on it, well maybe PSX emulator but not others. I'm asking this question before buying a psp on ebay.

2. SL7Rips

SL7Rips Regular member

Downgrade Or Use A Pandora Battery to install M33....PM Me For Help

3. N01NOob

N01NOob Regular member

TO play every and any ISO out there you need a CFW on you PSP...
    To downgrade or upgrade depends on the fimware of your PSP when you buy it...

Pandora is only for unbricking/downgrading..(FULL BRICK but it's ok if you want to use it as an upgrader) But for semi bricked PSP's you could only use the RECOVERY FILES much easier to use..
    :)

4. kato071

kato071 Member

Is the pandora the only way to downgrade and is it necessary to downgrade to play every psp game? I heard psp with firmware below 3.50 don't need a pandora battery, and if I need a pandora it will cost an additional $100 which I think it's not worth.