1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to play ISO on 3.30FW

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ferro3, Aug 1, 2007.

1. ferro3

ferro3 Member

Hi Guys!! i've just joined this new gr8 forum. i'm totally a newbie with this PSP thing.
    Recently I've bought a new PSP with TA-082 board and 2.81FW and i bought a game Super Tennis3 with this my FW has been updated to 3.30 now how can i play ISO and .CSO's on this? i downloaded some CSO and ISOs and copied them to on my PSP memStick ISO folder which i've created and when i start the game it is flashing some error code plz help me out guys Thanks to all in advance

2. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Well, you can only play iso/cso's and homebrew on psp's that are firmware version 1.5 or that are a custom firmware (which has to be installed from 1.5)

But well done for not upgrading your psp to 3.52 as soon as you got it like some people do! The only way you can downgrade to 1.5 at the moment is to first upgrade to firmware 3.50, and get yourself a UMD of the game Lumines (the original, not Lumines 2), this will enable you to get to firmware 1.5 and play those iso's.

Once you've got Lumines and have upgraded to firmware 3.50 you can follow this guide (also shows how to upgrade to 3.50 if you don't know how).