1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to play iso's in v. 3.40 oe-a

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by arrrow, Apr 24, 2007.

1. arrrow

arrrow Member

hey anyone i need help! what do i do so i can play iso on my 3.40 oe-a psp?!?!?!

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

i wouldn't know because I don't have a custom firmware. Check the stickies though...

3. mikepl335

mikepl335 Member

If u got a ISO game file just copy that into your x:\ISO\ and then u got it on your PSP and ready 2 play.

4. arrrow

arrrow Member

okay, i got an iso to work... Naruto...a japanese game. Its pretty cool. But now I ran into a recent problem, after downloading some emulators and a bunch of roms into the "game150" folder the iso no longer works and it prompts you with this
    and what's worse is that reformating the card, erasing the emulators and roms makes no difference. The iso simply won't load now period...no iso will!! this sucks what happended?What to do?

5. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

if convienient just format ur ms and put all of the stuff back on cuz the file prob. just got corrupted

6. mikepl335

mikepl335 Member

Yes u can format the MS and also if you get that message go to Registry mode and disable No-UMD, then the game will work with any UMD inserted into the psp(it must be an umd with a game not a movie)

7. mikepl335

mikepl335 Member

Yes u can format the MS and also if you get that message go to Registry mode and disable No-UMD, then the game will work with any UMD inserted into the psp(it must be an umd with a game not a movie)

8. arrrow

arrrow Member

Hey thanks, I totally forgot about doing that. As soon as I went into the recovery mode configurations and enabled the no-umd everything works fine.

9. cosotas

cosotas Member

mm how can i go into de ms.. ?? and how can i enable de no-UMD.. ?? plss help mee :D