1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to play ISO's on 3.71 M33-2 Firmware

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by 371m332, Oct 19, 2007.

1. 371m332

371m332 Member

it's probably been asked around here before, and it's probably a common question, and im quite sure im the 1,000,000th noob here, BUT:

How do you play ISO/CSO games on 3.71 M33-2 FIRMWARE? PLEASE HELP.
    It's been done before in my PSP. you see, some dude was able to do it for me before, but i f'ed up and formatted my memory stick. I used to be able to just drag and drop ISO games on the ISO folder of my MEMORY STICK, and it would work perfectly. now when i do it, it doesnt work. ANYONE, PLEASE! :( ive seen pretty helpful people around the forum, its just that i couldnt find a thread that answered this question. POST BACK PLEASE! :( :)

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

Ah ... too bad im not useful but at least ill try. Does it show the ISO. When u start it. Do u get a black screen,freeze or it says it dosent run.

3. 371m332

371m332 Member

there's an ISO folder when you plug the memory stick in, right? that's where i drag and drop my downloaded ISO games. It doesn't even show on the XMB when i turn my PSP on. although the memory stick memory is reduced (meaning the iso is IN the memorystick), it still doesnt show. help? :(

4. btjl90

btjl90 Regular member

try another mstick

if it still doesnt work

try downgrading to 1.50 then upgrading to 3.52m33 then to 3.71m33

if it still doesnt work..

send for repair

5. 371m332

371m332 Member

will dropping the memory stick f it up? cause i did before it f'ed up, maybe that's what happened.. i don't know though. JEEZ. HELP ME OUT! HAHA

6. hoip

hoip Regular member

is ur memory stick the fake ones made in china or the orignal sony one made in japan?

coz the fake ones look like the real sony one but can break very easili

7. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

well if it is broken the the whole ms would'nt work, not just the ISO, rite ?

8. 371m332

371m332 Member

im not sure, but i dont think its broken.

the memstick seems fine, its just that when i drag and drop the ISO files into the ISO FOLDER, nothing comes out when i turn the PSP on. do i need to download like a file for that or something that opens the ISO files in the PSP?

9. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

No, u dont need a loader. Double check ur firmware and re install ur firmware