1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to play ps2 back ups online

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by M.Fresh, Oct 23, 2004.

1. M.Fresh

M.Fresh Member

hey wats going on can someone please help me out. tell me how 2 burn the games so i an play them online. or you can just email me at drpapi@msn.com or at platano8@aol.com the instructions thanks.

2. funkbeee

funkbeee Guest

3. M.Fresh

M.Fresh Member

thank you for the infomation. do u have any programs can help me burn my games better because sometimes i have problems burning my games for example burning dvd9 games. can give infomation how to burn games thank you

4. M.Fresh

M.Fresh Member

do u know are anyone who sell ps2backsups. if so please email asap thank you

5. Astrotoy7

Astrotoy7 Regular member

*sigh*

M.fresh, why the hell are you asking about people selling backups, thats piracy, piracy is illegal and you CANT talk about it here....

6. 100%legit

100%legit Guest

ill help u out

7. 100%legit

100%legit Guest

M.Fresh i can give you a link who sells ps2 back ups but you must private message me and i give you all the link i know of. i cant wait for metal gear solid 3 the snack eater

8. 100%legit

100%legit Guest

i never had a dvd r burner be 4. it take to much time to creat a game. now games are so dirty cheap there is no point of having a dvd r burner. i know this forum doesnt aloud you to post piracy web sites but ill stop talkin about this

9. 100%legit

100%legit Guest

by any chance does online play work for a ps2 dvd r back up

10. 100%legit

100%legit Guest

i have resident evil out break and i cant get online with it

11. funkbeee

funkbeee Guest

Burning a dvd9 game with a dvd9 blank just isn't worth it. The media costs like 10 bucks and it might screw up on you, so this genious guy came up with a guide to burning a dvd9 game to two dvd5's, http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~cbjull/

12. esslinger

esslinger Member

what if we wanted to burn a dvd9 game to a dual layer disc. can it be done? I tried to do champions of Noroth and record went fine, but ps2 wont recognize. is there a certain way to burn them. I do have a chip also. Can someone please help.