1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to play ps2 copied game with no modchip

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by humzaSM, Feb 15, 2005.

1. humzaSM

humzaSM Regular member

could som1 please tell me how to play a copied ps2 game with some tape and swapmagic disks on the ps2 slim. i no u hav to put the tape somwere but dont no wer could som1 giv me a link so i could c.

2. darkbal

darkbal Guest

yea sure just go to this site n it will show yo uwhat to do. its just 3 steps n also this site has pictures of the process.http://www.geocities.com/scorcci/tutoriais/pstwo_easy_mode.html here it is this is the site. just fallow the insturctions. hope it helps n dont come to me if your ps2 gets f up.LOL

3. humzaSM

humzaSM Regular member

thanx a lot mate it reely helped me iv bin looking aroung on google 4 3 days thanx

4. darkbal

darkbal Guest

No problem dude. If you try it and it works tell me. Oh and if you find something like this for the bigger ps2 tell me plz.

5. humzaSM

humzaSM Regular member

ther waz this 1 site that ill try and find 4 u i definatly no ther is but cant remeber it wen i find out from my frend ill tell u because he the 1 that showed it to me the only way i no is to use a slide card or flip cover on the big 1

by the way it worked now my slim ps2 plays bakups thanx for the link again!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2005
  6. darkbal

darkbal Guest

yea i know that u can use slide and the cover n i found out from reading that u can use gameshark then go start game then open up ur ps2 n swap the gameshark with your burnt game. that works but i dont want to do that cause i might f up my ps2. cant you find a tissue way like the slim ps2 way for me? if u can that will be alot of help thx. im thinking of getting a mod chip if u or i cant find any cause i almost got enough. just 40$ more. hope u find a way! LATER

7. humzaSM

humzaSM Regular member

giv me ur email adress i got somthing to send u

8. darkbal

darkbal Guest

ok its

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2005
  9. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

Might wanna edit that email outta here real quick and PM it to him.

10. darkbal

darkbal Guest

lol thx