1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to play Snes games on Ps2?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by igloo9, Jun 12, 2007.

1. igloo9

igloo9 Member

Hey...I have Snes station and i have some snes roms, but i need to know how to put it on a disk to play it.

I dont know if Cd or Dvd disk would be better, but whatever one is better can you tell me how to do it?

Thanks in advance. :)

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Well, all the SNES games in existance take like 1.5 GB so if you want to burn every SNES game on one disc then use DVD. If you want to burn only a small set of games just use CD. Also, make sure you have quallity media and some type of modification.

3. igloo9

igloo9 Member

I know...but thats not my question.

How exactly do I burn it? If its an Iso file i know how...but what if its selected roms that I have?

4. vegeta86

vegeta86 Member

search for Snes Station on google, and you'll eventually find their website. The downloads section has a CD walkthrough guide.

By the way, I have a question about burning in DVDs. I'm using SwapMagic 3.6 and in the walkthrough they say I have to use CDgenps2 to create the image file when I'm using the swap method. Which means I can only burn on CD's. Isn't there a program similar to CDgenps2, which makes Dvd images instead of cd ones?

5. hursty

hursty Active member

6. ppucci_br

ppucci_br Member

Can I burn a full DVD of SNES games or do I have to stick with CD? My PS2 is not modded, and I have AR Max...