1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to put downloaded games from psp blender onto the psp?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by kt123, Jun 28, 2007.

1. kt123

kt123 Member

Please help me I have downloaded quite a few games but do not know how to put onto my psp. I have a 4GB memory chip.

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

First of all, Psp blender is a waste of money, you could have used a program to get whatever psp blender gave you for free, anyway, what f.w (firmware)are you on?

3. kt123

kt123 Member

What program is this one that you speak of? I believe that the firmware is version 3.11 but not sure, I bought the PSP 1 month ago, how can I tell what firmware version I am?

4. DCP_PSP

DCP_PSP Regular member

Turn on your psp and keep pressing the left directional button to you get to the end. It will say settings.

Go down (directional button) until you find an option called "System Settings."

Press X and go down keep going down until you see "System Information"

It will tell you what your system software is.

If you have 3.11, update to 3.50 and use the downgrader, because ISOs only work with versions 1.5 and CUSTOM FIRMWARE. Such as 3.03OE-C, 3.40OE-A, etc

Then you put the ISO/CSO into the ISO folder in the route of your memory stick (if you don't have an ISO folder, make one)

If you have the custom firmwares (I highly recommend you get them after downgrading) the iso will automatically appear in the game option (not UMD) it is that easy.

Hope this helps :)

5. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

PSPblender......indeed!
    Try searching scrapetorrent on google-I'll bet money thats the same "program" PSPblender uses for its members so they can pirate games.

Didnt they give you step-by-step directions with that membership of yours?

6. jmj1234

jmj1234 Member

when i put them on psp they say corrupted data also if i format my memory stick won't it delete my gamesaves,and if so can i store them on my ps3,or laptop/computer

7. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

@jmj1234-you have to be running a custom firmware (ie:3.40OE-a) in order to play games that have been downloaded-as far as your game saves, you can back them up to your computer...