1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to put DVDs onto my computer with a good quality image and sound

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by florian80, Aug 3, 2007.

1. florian80

florian80 Member

Hey,

I want to put all my dvds (just the moive, this would exclude all menus and other features found on the nomral dvd) onto my external hardrive but i still want to be able to watch them full screen with the same quality when i put in my dvds, also keep the file size as small as possible.

any suggestions for a program? that should be easy to use and can playback on any computer or notebook?

Thanks

2. vtowner

vtowner Regular member

Use RipIt4Me in 1-Click mode then select Movie Only to rip it to your hard drive.

As far a small size, you can't have your cake and eat it too, your gonna have to give up a little bit of quality it you want a small file size. You can convert your dvd to a 1.4GB avi file and it would still look pretty good though. I can tell you how to do that if you need to know.

3. meggiecc

meggiecc Guest

You can try Cucusoft Ultimate DVD Converter to convert your DVD to avi format, it can also support output almost any audio/video format including Video format(H264, MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, RM, 3GP, flv, SWF, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, VideoCD, SuperVideoCD, DVD, etc) and Audio format(AC3, AAC, MP2, MP3, MP4, RA, WMA, etc.). With this all-in-one DVD Converter, you can make any your own video from your DVDs.