1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to put music on your psp tutorial

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by ryaniscoo, Apr 6, 2007.

1. ryaniscoo

ryaniscoo Member

you insert your memory card into your pc or you can use a usb cable. you go to my computer and click the drive that your memory card/usb cable is in. you then open the folder psp and create 3 folders called MUSIC/PHOTO/VIDEO. you can put mp3s and wma files in your music folder. you can put mpeg 4s in your video folder and you can put jpeg files in your photo folder. if you have and questions just repli to this thread. if you would like to download a test music file click on this hyperlink music tester

2. attias6

attias6 Guest

Uh..everyone knows how to put music on their PSP! It's something even Sony even explains this on their site! How about you make a tutorial on something good like "How to use Map This! On Costum Firmwares" (that's also a question I have:p)!

3. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

This is pointless. Anyone could figure this out easily.

4. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

Yeah, this guy has already made 10 threads of his so called "Tutorials" when it just says do this, get this etc. A "Tutorial" is suppose to be a step by step instruction guide dude.

5. piss

piss Member

yeah i did and it says that there are no tracks but it took space on my memory card.

6. thirst

thirst Member

Wow, this is a horrible guide. A guide consists of complete sentences and structure. My 12 year old brother could write a better guide, hell my 7 year old cousin could too. I'm not trying to put you down and bash you, but even the PSP manual and Sony website have guides for this. You could've at least copy and pasted one of those two and used that.

7. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

It's true, but let's not get too harsh.

8. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

yer hes only tring to help us. bear that in mind.

offtopic: look at my tutorial on how to stream live tv to psp. its very detailed :)

link is in my sig :)

Last edited: May 20, 2007
  9. Jamerz09

Jamerz09 Guest

Hello I just got my psp and i was wondering what to do if the removable disk thing keeps saying insert disk?