1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to rip and run my psp iso's on 3.60 m33!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by danielpsp, Sep 21, 2007.

1. danielpsp

danielpsp Member

please help me!!! I would like to rip my umds to my pc and play load them onto memory stick with my psp slim 3.60 m33?! please tell me this is possible and how to do it i.e software and stepsetc!!!

PLEASE HELP

2. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

3. SonicTH

SonicTH Regular member

I recall trying this but failing to do it with my slim PSP's custom Firmware. Are you sure it works in newer, 1.50 kernel-less CFW versions?

4. danielpsp

danielpsp Member

i did it!!!!!!! i found out how to do it!!!! the 3.60 m33 has a built in dumper on its firmware!!!!

5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Yeah i was just about to tell you to use the dumper.

For those that want to know how to do this with 3.52 M33-4 - 371 M33 CFW follow the below instructions.

First make sure the VSH menu is enabled in recovery menu configuration.

Hold R trigger down while turning on the PSP. It should boot the Recovery Menu. Now go to configuration then down to VSH menu and enable it. Then Exit out of recovery mode.

Now launch the VSH menu. For 3.52 M33-4 press HOME button when in XMB for 3.71 M33 press select button when in XMB. I think you need to press HOME button for 3.60 slim if that doesn't work press select when in XMB.

Go down to USB Device and press left on the D-Pad till it says UMD Disc.

Now connect the PSP to PC and enable the USB which will access the UMD Drive. Now pull the ISO file over to your PC. After you have transfered it to PSP rename it to the game title.

Thats all you have to do. Make sure when your done to go back in VSH menu and change the USB device back to Memory Stick.

(You can also access Flash0/Flash1/flash2/flash3 devices)

Last edited: Sep 25, 2007