1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Run a PSP iso on 3.03 OE -C

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by vegeta999, Oct 16, 2007.

1. vegeta999

vegeta999 Member

I donno if has already been asked but i have a problem. OK i got DBZ shin butokai 2 and im having troubles running it. First off, since i have a 512MB ( temporary ) card, till i find my 2GB, i compressed the ISo to about 328MB, not bad, then i read a few forums, boot into recovery mode, put my kernel on 1.5 homebrew kernel, i disabled " NO UMD " and when i do all that, format the stick, put the compressed iso on the PSP,, i dnt see the game front cover on the menu, it jus says " No games are on the stick ", WHat did i do wrong. Nd yes i put the Iso on the " ms0:ISO/ " folder. Whats wrong with my config to not let the game run?

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

update to a higher firmware. HERE is a guide to update to 3.52 M33-4. Then go HERE and follow the steps to get your ISO/CSO games working properly.

3. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

might not be that problem.it should just say this game could not be started(blablabal) and just tells you to press O.but it's not even showing on the ms.try renaming your file shorter or rename it with the word .cso at the end of it(and if you get an iso then rename it to gamename.iso)for example, ShinBudokai2.cso or if in iso then ShinBudoakai2.iso.

4. vegeta999

vegeta999 Member

OK i downgraded to 1.5 and i used Daxziso loader, boot to system menu, then i see the DBZ UMD start up then as i press O it says "PSP" thn after abit it gives me an error, " error the game could not be started ", how do i fix this ?

5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Fix it by installing 3.52 M33-4 custom firmware like I suggested above.

There could also be a problem with the compressed game as well.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007