1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to run psp eboot games from PS3 store etc.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by w5pso, Jan 22, 2008.

1. w5pso

w5pso Member

I saw someone ask this question from inside of somone else's thread but it was never answered, also, after searching i haven't found a solution either. I got PSP Beats from the ps3 store and put it on my psp ( I did the whole put it in game folder after putting eboot in another folder first), when i go to game tab the game icon is there and playing but when i try to play game it says this game cannot be played. I've also tried game150 folder and same problem occurs. I've tried renaming the folder in game that holds eboot everything i can think of but nothing works. Any help will be appreciated.

P.S. My psp is 3.80m33-5

2. w5pso

w5pso Member

EDIT\\
    I actually solved my own problem and will post the solution just incase more people need it. I simply put the eboot inside of a folder called BOOT and put that into the GAME folder. Unlike the playstation games which seem to be able to run no matter what you name the folder, these PSP games from the PS3 store dont seem to act the same way, and you can't use a popsloader to help out either because i tried that just incase. I'm not sure if this must always be done, im in the process of trying out some more games from ps3 store as a test, but if you look in your recovery menu under configuration you'll see an option stating to autostart the file in PSP/GAME/BOOT/EBOOT.PBP, that is what gave me the idea to name the folder BOOT instead. Again, im not sure if this is the case for all of the psp games from their store or if its just because im 3.80m33-5 but if someone could confirm or test it out on their psp with a different version it would help the confusion.