1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to save games to a USB port

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ehcastro3, Jun 21, 2007.

1. ehcastro3

ehcastro3 Member

Hi!

Is there any way i can save my final fantasy 12 save game to a USB flash disk so that i can edit it on my computer?

I forgot to steal items from 1st gilgamesh fight, so i kinda lost heart in finishing the uber side quests of the game...

thanks for any help...

2. shiryu22

shiryu22 Member

Hey there.

I don't think it's possible to save directly to a USB drive. However, I've been actively searching for a way to connect the PS2 memory card DIRECTLY to the PC, thereby creating a gigantic save repository. I was surprised that I couldn't find anything, and I was incredibly hopeful when the PS3 memory card adapter came out.

But to no avail. Even though the PS3 adapter has a USB interface, no one's been able to figure out any drivers.

Anyway, one solution is to use Action Replay MAX to save the data from a card onto a flash drive, of which you could edit on the computer. But this involves file conversions and extra purchases and etc...

Anyone know of a PS2 memory card to PC direct solution?

3. raiderj

raiderj Regular member

You're best bet is to have someone with a modded PS2 copy your saved game. However, editing that file is a completely different issue. Might be some hex editing tutorials out there for that.