1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to set movie as a chapter i dvdlab

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by 1209, Nov 8, 2004.

1. 1209

1209 Member

Hi

I have multiple movies in DVDlab all i one VTS. I whant to set eatch movie as a chapter in the VTS so i can jump from movie to movie with the next button on my dvd remote.

can someone help

2. ptwenty

ptwenty Guest

Awkward way of doing it mate. But here's how...

You can link your movies head-to-tail on your connections page in DVDLab.

By this I mean set the default action for the end of a movie to start playing the next movie. If all your movies have chapters inserted then when you skip past the last chapter it'll skip to the start of your next movie.

To do this use the Draw Connections button to point, click and drag the arrow from the right hand side of the movie1 icon to the left hand side of the movie2 icon and so forth.

As I said - it's an awkward way of doing it.

You COULD make a quick menu page with a button for (linking to the start of) each movie. This would be easier. You'd only need to press MENU on your remote and them pick whatever movie you wanna watch.

It will save you time skipping through every chapter to get to the end of the movie just to watch the second film on the disc.

Hope it helps

Ptwenty