1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to sovle:-(( the game could not be started dadadada))

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sallab, Sep 27, 2007.

1. sallab

sallab Guest

Hi every one

i a have this problem, it started when i trayd to downlaod the oraginal firmware then i could do it, i got this erro ((the game could not be started dadadada)) so i trayd to change it to 1.5 because the one i have in my psp is 3.4 OE-A.

could any one please give me all the tips to resturn my psp to 1.5 firmware or the tips to allow me to install the original firmware.

i would be glade if you give me the links of the software of the ones i should use.

Thank you

2. psp35

psp35 Regular member

do you have a umd inside?
    what gaem are you tryin to play?

3. sallab

sallab Guest

I want to Upgrade but it say DADADADA i did what u said but it didnt wark.

4. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

DADADADA is an error code that dax made so that you couldn't upgrade to official firmware from custom firmware. If you want to get rid of your custom firmware, you have to recover back to 1.50 and then upgrade from there. I don't know why you'd want to get rid of your CFW, though.

5. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

instaed of upgrading to official just upgrade to a higher custom firmware

6. sallab

sallab Guest

I just upgrad it to the 3.52 M33-4 but when i start any game like Metal slug and when i shoot it shoots down, i can turn lift and right but i cant aim up and shoot, simeler with burn out when i start the game and when i want to add new user it keep turning right all the time i cant tayp any thing. if any one know how to solve this problem plz let me know.

7. xai65

xai65 Guest

8. sicdude

sicdude Regular member