1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Speed Up "The Warriors" On PSP....

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by taurusx77, Apr 4, 2007.

1. taurusx77

taurusx77 Guest

Hey guys!!! I got an ISO of "The Warriors" installed on my PSP and when I play it, it's slow as crap and it jerks and stops. What should I do? How do I increase the CPU? How do I make it run fast without the stopping and jerking? Also, I got a 2MB Sandisk memory stick. The ISO game takes up 1.8 Gigs on it. Do you think this is the problem? Should I get a 4MB mem stick to help the game run faster? Thanks!

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

either its a bad ISO

or ur memory stick thing

instead of getting a 4 gb, try shrinking it

3. adzilla

adzilla Member

I recks its a bad iso like chanman says.

Ive got a 2GB sandisk and the 1.80Gb ish warriors iso works fine withuot having to change the cpu speed.

Try downloading a different iso maybe?

4. Elimin8r

Elimin8r Member

You should be able to play this game fine at default PSP speed.
    I had the same problem - upped the CPU to 333 and it didnt help.

Format your memstick to Fat16.. this will fix it. I did, plays much smoother now.

Only problem I've run into with Fat16 format is my FOTOCHUTE 20gb USB drive will not copy to my PSP anymore unless I format it to Fat32.

Anyway, here's a link on how to do it. http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/488994