1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW TO SPLIT THE GUY GAME OVER 2 DVDS?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by chahal4, Dec 19, 2004.

1. chahal4

chahal4 Member

I have the guy game done as an iso, its about 7GB and doesnt fit on a dvdr(-5) so i want to split it. I know this is possible and i found a short guide on how to do it on ShareCennector but now they're gone, and with it the guide. I know you have to break down the iso again using Qwix or w/e and then using NERO(i think) you put in the individual files from last up until the first disk is full, check off xbox capability(so i remember, but cant find that any where in nero) and then do the rest of the files for the second disk. This is what i remember and in NERO i dont know where to go (DVDdata disk, self boot, etc etc) so can i get some help plz. I need to backup this game, and i want it over 2 dvds. ANY HELP WUD BE APPRECIATED SOOOOOO MUCH.

thx.

2. 0ldskool

0ldskool Member

im not really anwsering ur question since i dont know the answer but i just wanted to know if u live in surrey cause u have same last name as me

3. chahal4

chahal4 Member

nah BRAMPTON.

buh chahal's r spreadin :)

4. chahal4

chahal4 Member

It's the XBOX version.

Ive extracted it using Qwix and its given me 2 folders and a .xbe

Folders are; FINAL and MEDIA
    file is; default.xbe

now back on Shareconnector the guy who released it sed you can split it by simply putting half the files on one disk and half on the other.

Now since there are 2 folders i doubt its a folder for each disk, but maybe half of folder FINAl and half of folder MEDIA? And what about the default.xbe, put it on both disks?

(wuh wud be extremely great is if some1 knew where the guy whu released this is, the title is:

XBOX_The_Guy_Game_NTSC_KnK

so if you know where the guy is lemme know or if you can help with the situation nevertheless that wud be great)

thx.