1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to transfer hdloader files to mc via ftp?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by lamza, Jan 26, 2005.

1. lamza

lamza Member

Hi!

Im considering buying hdloader. But why bother if you can do without?

So thats why im asking if its possible to cope with the following setup:

ps2 v5 pal
    network adapter pal
    120gb samsung hard drive
    computer with winhiip & some ftp software
    a ps1 original game

is it even possible to access mc via ftp from your computer? could i load the needed files to mc without having to burn a cd and using a swap disc etc.? and then coudt i access hdloader menu with a original ps1 game if i had made the needed changes in config file (the games title) and then use the same game to boot.

can you find any sense on my questions?

the point for this thread is that i just dont want to spend extra 35e to original hd loader.

oh, one more question. if i was to bui the hdloader after all could i just leave the boot disc in my ps2 and every time i wanted to play some game id just turn on the ps2? so that there would be absolutely no swapping?

thanks a lot mates!

2. yellow13

yellow13 Member

The reason you need the HDLOADER is so that you can load "activate" the FTP server on the PS2. You only need to do it once because once you have a connection you can set up a MC exploit with your ps1 game. You will need an HDLOADER, but only once.

3. lamza

lamza Member

Thanks for clearing that up for me! So I just buy the loader and sell it later... ;) I still need to know how to install mc exploit via ftp without the need to make a cd. Because i dont have a mod or swap magig or anything. Is it possible to to with only using ftp?

Thanks again!

4. yellow13

yellow13 Member

5. lamza

lamza Member

Thanks mate!