1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW TO: Troubleshooting and FAQ for Xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by chunkhead, Jul 18, 2007.

1. jojojoker

jojojoker Member

hey i can't install the new driver for my usb key for the modded usb to xbox cable i have a 2gb scandisk micro skin is it compatible
    help me

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
  3. temoloty

temoloty Guest

I have just softmod my xbox with a new 60g hd. It had slit my drive between c:168mb, e:4,984mb, f:49,957mb I want to know how come it made F: the bigger size. I am trying to save some games to my hd and how can I use this space. I tried to load a game on F: but it did not work. It works fine in e:/games/ is their away I can give e: my f: space? Just looking for a little help.

4. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Hello all!

Just a quick one, have been getting questions on other forums about my Xbox stuff...

Why are my FAQ and tutorials not Sticky's anymore?

This thread alone can answer the entire first page of each of the Xbox sections? People asking the same old stuff, time and time again, just read this FAQ, that's why I spent countless hours writing this stuff!

Chunk

5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

He's back!. They're still stickied, just inside the ultimate stickies in the various forums

6. Paula_X

Paula_X Guest

new setup probably.. or maybe because this console was discontinued 5.. yes 5 years ago and STILL these retards haven't learned how to search.

7. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

I've never really left, i'm just not as active as I was! I still potter around Afterdawn though, doing other stuff! X360, Wii and phones (Samsung).

All's good, was just checking!

I'll keep an eye out in the forums, see if I can't fix a few issues for folk. I'll be a bit rusty though! ;)

8. kepners

kepners Member

I have just read through you wonderful list of things that are available on my old xbox. well i have a question. Is there a simple way to have a USB plugin - so the GF can watch films on the xbox without having to burn to disk all the time.

I have seen usb on xbox things on ebay, via the controler port - i am not sure that it fast enough to play a 1.3gb - 2 hour film

Can you let me know.

9. kepners

kepners Member

Another thought, is there not a way to Utilise the LAN and get a LAN to USB converter?? would that work?