1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW TO UNLOCK/LOCK YOUR CAR FROM 600 MILES AWAY 3 steps very easy

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by tripplite, May 13, 2007.

1. tripplite

tripplite Guest

Okay this is very easy you need 3 things

1. Car keys with remote
    2. A Cell phone model from at least 2004 (might work with older version)
    3. And another cell phone

STEP1. First call the person who has the keys

Step2. Tell that person to stay connected but put the phone against the car door right up against key hole

STEP3. Have the person with the remote keys push lock/unlock against the microphone OF his phone

STEP4. Step 1-3 should have done try it at least 4 times before you give up

Why-- Bill is locked out of his car at college momy has keeys at home, bill does steps 1-3 and poof the doors are open.

DISCLAIMER--THIS IN NOW WAY WILL CAUSE ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR CAR OR CELL PHONE. I AM 99% SURE THIS DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY LAWS.
    if anyone has better title for the forum or questions lay them on me

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2007
  2. ireland

ireland Active member

my car can be parked on the moon,to unlock it i just send the key code,as my car has a key pad..

equipment needed
    rocket ship
    space suit
    2-way radio

[​IMG]

3. attar

attar Senior member

That chain letter is older than most of the people now using the internet.

4. tripplite

tripplite Guest

ahh, wait one sec if your car uses an -"Infrared Sensor" then it wont work, check before ya get upset that it doesn't work

attar- yes this is old but its not on AFTERDAWN, so i put it on here so members would find out about it

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2007
  5. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

i did a little looking into this and this is what i found(Comments: Comforting though it may be to imagine you can unlock your car door in an emergency by receiving a distant signal via your cell phone, it can't possibly work — not with the technology as it now stands, at any rate.

Here's why:

Your remote car key operates by sending a weak, encrypted radio signal to a receiver inside the automobile, which in turn activates the door locks.

Since the system works on radio waves, not sound, the only conceivable way a signal from your spare remote could be picked up by one cell phone and relayed to your car's onboard receiver by another would be if both phones were capable of sending and receiving at exactly the same frequency as the remote itself — which they can't be, given that all remote entry devices operate at frequencies between 300 and 500 MHz, while all mobile phones, by law, operate at 800 MHz and higher.

It's apples vs. oranges, in other words. Your cell phone can no more transmit the type of signal needed to unlock a car door than your remote key is capable of dialing up your Aunt Mary ... though no one can predict what miracles the future may bring.