1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to upgrade to 3.03OEA & A'?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by takeabow, Jan 7, 2007.

1. takeabow

takeabow Member

I am currently on 3.02OEA and have the appropriate files on my pc to get 3.03OEA & OEA'. However to get 3.02OEA i used software which automatically installed the update. So im kinda confused on how to actually do it with the files i have after reading the instructions. My main problem is this section:

"Get the 1.50 and 3.03 sony updates, and put them in the oeupdatemaker folder with the names
    150.PBP and 303.PBP."

Is this the real updates? Im taking this slow as i dont wana actually upgrade to this level incase i cant use homebrew. Also is there an easier way to do this?

2. iwillgetu

iwillgetu Regular member

yeah i got my easy installer from blckcats, when i extracted the file they were 2 folders and all i did was to put the 2 folders inside game150 folder and on the psp go to game mem stick and the 303 update was there... therfore it updated auto...

3. takeabow

takeabow Member

Cud u plz put down the link for that blckcats coz i cant find it =-S cheerzz

4. gzach

gzach Regular member

5. takeabow

takeabow Member

ah oki dude thx alot! wil giv it a go it seems alot simpler than the other instructions.